India vs Ireland Highlights 2nd T20: India beat Ireland by four runs in high scoring encounter - Viral Khabra

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

India vs Ireland Highlights 2nd T20: India beat Ireland by four runs in high scoring encounter

Deepak Hooda scored 104(57), while Sanju Samson chipped in with a 42-ball 77

India and Ireland met in the second T20I of the two-match series at the Malahide Cricket Club ground in Dublin on June 28, 2022. India had won the first T20I on June 26 and had a 1-0 lead coming into this match.

Hardik Pandya continued his toss-winning streak and decided to bat first this time in the second match. India made three changes for the second T20I against Ireland – Ruturaj Gaikwad continued his recovery from a calf injury and hence Sanju Samson was called up; Harshal Patel was brought in place of Avesh Khan while Ravi Bishnoi was given an opportunity in place of Yuzvendra Chahal.

Ishan Kishan was the first wicket to fall, for 3 runs only. Then Sanju Samson was joined by Deepak Hooda in the middle and a bloodbath followed. The duo added 176 runs for the second wicket as Ireland’s bowlers looked hapless against the two batters.

Sanju Samson scored his maiden T20I fifty and got out on 77 in 42 balls with 9 fours and 4 sixes. Hooda, on the other hand, continued the carnage, as he ended up making 104 with 9 fours and 6 sixes to his name.

India finished on 225/7 in 20 overs with Ireland’s Mark Adair picking 3 wickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here